Libra's


For some crazy reason, I am extremely attracted to Libra men. I have three exs, best friend, brother, father and have been out with many others. The last one was right on the cusp, but, claims Scorpio. He's a Libra, trust me. Libra's are my kryptonite. They are charming and broody and funny and they love to philosophize, examine the wrongs of the world. They're sensitive and emotional and just overall sweet men. BUT and that is a big BUT, they hurt me every time. They break my heart, aren't ready to commit or aren't interested in committing to me. Twice I have been told, "I'm sorry but I am marrying someone else."  One of them after six years of a tumultuous relationship.

Recently, I was drawn to a man. He was attractive, intelligent, very charming, and seemingly, into me. I asked his birthday, sure enough, Libra. I knew it before he even told me.

I said to him. "I'm so sorry. We can't talk anymore."
"Why?" he asked.
"Because you will end up breaking my heart."
"How do you know that?"
"Three exes, all Libras."
"Well, that's just ridiculous. Are you really telling me we can't date because of my birthday?"

It did sound preposterous, so I agreed. After two months, I was done with him. He has great charm, but a wandering eye, which is the other problem with some of the Libra's I've met.

So have you noticed a pattern of men that you should stay away from, but just can't seem to learn? You keep thinking, maybe this one's different? Yeah me too.

©Shauna Marie 2017 All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review Mindfuck Series By S.T. Abby

Internet Dating Rules for Women