The Morning After



I woke to the sound of the rain beating against the window. The light was dim, he lay there, arms sprawled above his head. The sheet barely covered his right hip, his left leg cocked up at the knee. and he was semi erect. I wondered what he was dreaming about, what it was that was exciting him. The last day and half of fucking, sucking, touching then making love, slowly and passionately had been the most incredible of my life.
I reached out and ran my fingers down his chest, barely touching his beautiful skin. He was such a sensuous man. I skated my fingers down his chest to his stomach and down that little arrow to heaven, you know the one that leads you right to the nest of curls surrounding his perfectly shaped and gorgeous cock. The cock that had brought me so much pleasure over the last days. I wrapped my fingers around him gently, barely touching him. He didn’t even stir a little bit as I started to stroke him firmly and he hardened in my hand.
Leaning over I kissed his shoulder, licking the salty sweetness from his skin. I could smell myself on him. Smell us, our sex, that special smell that only belonged to the two of us. It was intoxicating. We hadn’t showered before we passed out from exhaustion right as the sun was coming up over the horizon. I laid tiny kisses along his shoulder and up on to his neck. He turned his head away from me and I smiled against his skin. It just gave me better access to his sensitive areas. My tongue traced a trail up to his ear where I bit his lobe lightly, then sucked it into my mouth and soothed the sting. He moaned a little at that point and I smiled again. He was stirring. And his penis was standing at full staff. Proud and wanton, as usual. The man was insatiable. I scooted closer to him and threw my leg over his, letting my knee graze along his erection. His hip jerked almost imperceptibly as I reached his left nipple licking and sucking gently. Running my fingers down his tight stomach and across his hip bone down to his thigh. Those thick thighs were perfect, dark with hair and tanned from the sun. He was exquisite, and I could feel him vibrating under my touch. He was awake and just enjoying my touching. I turned so I could take him into my mouth, when my lips surrounded him he moaned, deep down in his throat and brought a hand to my head. He laid his hand on my hair lightly as I licked base to tip and took him into my wet mouth. Swirling my tongue around his crown, taking him as deep as I could, sucking gently. Raising my head back up starting all over again. His hand was getting heavier on my head, wanting to be deeper. I glanced up through my lashes and saw him watching me.

“Good Morning, baby.” His voice soft and gravely with sleep, I smiled. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review Mindfuck Series By S.T. Abby

Internet Dating Rules for Women