Kissing on the First Date

              He laid sweet tiny kisses on my forehead, between my eyes, on the tip of my nose. That made me smile. His tongue dove deeply into the dimple on my cheek before finally licking at my lips, whisper soft. “Your lips are as soft as silky petals,” I could feel his breath against my face. Pulling away, staring at my mouth cupping my face in his big hands. “A gateway to taste every part of who you are, and who you are is all mine, forever. I will never get enough of your taste. I will never get enough of you." he said softly sliding his lips over mine, his tongue gently prodding at the seam. Welcoming his exploration, dancing with the song of his moans in my mouth, giving him everything he asked for, without reservation, without hesitation. 

               I leaned into him, wrapping my arms around his neck, threading my fingers through his hair, melding my soft curves into his hard muscles. His hands slid down my body, gliding gently across my breasts. He continued his downward decent, wrapping his arms around me, exploring the small strip of skin he had found at the hem of my shirt. His fingers following the rhythm of his tongue. I wasn't sure which part of him to concentrate on. He pulled away taking my bottom lip between his teeth and then crashed back into my swollen lips again, aggressively swiping my tongue with his. Taking my breath away as he tilted my head and held me where he wanted me.


                He pressed me harder into the door, reached under my cheeks and pulled me up the door until I was even with his lips. Face to face. “Wrap your legs around my hips.” He breathed into my ear as he kissed his way down my neck to my collar bone and sucked at a sensitive spot that drew deep moans from me. He thrust his hardness into me, into my clit, grinding and making me moan. 


                He dragged his lips from mine, breathing hard, reached behind and unwrapped my legs setting me down gently, my feet finding solid ground. His hands were holding my face as he stared down into my eyes, thumbs caressing my bottom lip over and over, saying things with his eyes I didn’t understand, as his breath started to even out and his heartbeat slowed to normal.


                 “I had a very nice time tonight. Can we do it again some time?” he asked quietly. Staring at my lips once again, waiting for me to say something.


                  My breath hitched as I breathed his scent deep into my lungs. It filled me with a need I had never felt before. “Yes, I’d like that.” I managed to sound normal and not like the hot quivering mess I was.


                 “Can I call you tomorrow?”


                 “Yes, please.” I said taking in another gulp of air. I broke the spell looking down and rummaging through my purse for my keys. “Would you like to come in?” I glanced up at him through my lashes as I spoke.


                 He smiled a shy smile and shook his head no. “I have an early meeting, and I don’t think it would be a good idea tonight.” He looked down at my lips again and then back into my eyes.
                  I turned my back to him and tried to fit the key into the lock as he moved my hair aside and kissed the back of my neck. I froze, key midway into the lock. Goosebumps raised every hair on my body. He stepped closer grinding into my butt, he took the key from my fingers and swiftly unlocked my door and opened it. I took a step through the threshold and turned in time for his lips to come down on mine again. This time I pulled away and held on to the front of his shirt, “Are you sure you don’t want to come in?”

                 He shook his head, “Next time I promise.” He smiled and kissed me gently. “I had a good time. Talk to you tomorrow.” He smiled and turned to walk away. I watched his ass as he walked confidently down the sidewalk.


                 “Stop staring at my ass and go inside and lock your door.” He said as he stopped and turned around with a smirk on his lips.
                       

                 I blushed and nodded. Stepped back inside, closed it, engaged the deadbolt and leaned my head against the door. “Holy shit, I’m in trouble.”



©Shauna Marie 2017 All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review Mindfuck Series By S.T. Abby

Internet Dating Rules for Women